Core News Facts:
- On January 11, 2011, Crane Aerospace and Electronics has been invited to present its SmartStem® wireless tire pressure sensing technology, including current and planned aircraft certifications, at the Arizona Business Aviation Association’s (AZBAA®) Monthly Meeting in Mesa, Arizona.
- During the presentation, business aviation professionals and enthusiasts will have the opportunity to see a live demonstration and to speak with Keith Lorch of Red River Resources who has been an avid user of the SmartStem® system on the Learjet 60. Nathan Smith and Meghan Silva of Crane will be providing the hands-on demonstrations for AZBAA participants.
- The AZBAA®, like many business aviation communities around the country, is actively interested in staying abreast of important trends in aviation, and in voicing significant issues like correct tire pressure maintenance at the local, state, and regional levels.
- Crane is similarly interested in working hand-in-hand with these professional organizations to bring innovative solutions to market which directly address operators’ top concerns. Facilitating tire pressure measurement by allowing Part 135 pilots to perform checks without the risk of tire gas loss is just one such example of this collaboration.
- The meeting will be held in Mesa, Arizona at the Air Force Museum, Arizona Wing, located at Mesa’s Falcon Field airport, about 20 miles east of Phoenix Sky Harbor airport. The address of the museum is 2017 N. Greenfield Dr., Mesa, AZ 85215 and is located on the extreme southwest corner of the airport.
SmartStem makes it easy to wirelessly check tire pressure
About Crane Aerospace & Electronics:Crane Aerospace & Electronics is a major supplier of systems and components for critical aerospace and defense applications. Product and service offerings are organized in solution sets, and include Landing System Solutions, Sensing & Utility Solutions, Fluid Management Solutions, Power Solutions, Microwave Systems Solutions, Microelectronics Solutions and Cabin Solutions. Products are manufactured under the brand names ELDEC, Hydro-Aire, Interpoint, Keltec, Lear Romec, Merrimac, P.L. Porter and Signal Technology. For more information on Crane Aerospace & Electronics, visit www.craneae.com, and for Crane Co., visit www.craneco.com. Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CR).
Contact: Marilyn Schwartz