- Crane Aerospace & Electronics has returned from a successful IEEE-IMS Show last week in Baltimore, MD June 7-9th.
- As part of their exhibition at the show, Crane Microwave Solutions displayed their Multi-Mix® multi layer technology products at the booth.
- Patrick Hindle, Technical Editor of Microwave Journal captured video of Paul Skolnick, Director of Business Development explaining the features and benefits of Multi-Mix® technology.
- Below is a link to the video, where Paul shows how this innovative technology is changing the Microwave industry for the better.
- The IMS Show is the world’s premier microwave conference, with over 8,000 total attendees.
About Crane Aerospace & Electronics
Crane Aerospace & Electronics is a major supplier of systems and components for critical aerospace and defense applications. These systems and components are designed for some of the toughest environments — from engines to landing gear; satellites to medical implants; and missiles to unmanned aerial systems (UAS). Product and service offerings are organized in solution sets, and include Cabin Systems, Fluid Management, Landing Systems, Microelectronics, Microwave, Power, and Sensing & Utility Systems. Products are manufactured under the brand names ELDEC, Hydro-Aire, Interpoint, Keltec, Lear Romec, Merrimac, P.L. Porter and Signal Technology. For more information on Crane Aerospace & Electronics, visit www.craneae.com,
Crane Aerospace & Electronics is a segment of Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CR). For more information on Crane Co. visit www.craneco.com.