- Crane has a legacy of innovation with more than 60 years of experience in developing landing systems.
- Crane’s brake control and monitoring systems allow for controlled stops in all weather conditions and safe stops in emergency conditions.
- With the first certified electric brake control for large commercial aircraft’s, Crane has more than 25,000 brake control systems in service today.
- Brake Control Systems – Hydro-Aire custom-engineered brake control systems are the industry standard for reliability and performance. From singular antiskid systems to fully automatic braking controls with torque limiting, these systems are available with hydraulic input or brake-by-wire for individual wheel to multiple wheel operations.
- Position Indication & Utility Systems - ELDEC is the industry leader in providing reliable systems to sense and control the movement of vital aircraft systems like landing gear.
- Proximity Sensors & Switches - For applications that don’t require customization, you can choose from a comprehensive line of time-tested, off-the-shelf proximity sensors and switches from ELDEC.
- SmartStem® Wireless Tire Pressure Indication System - Maintaining proper tire pressure is very important both to aircraft safety and economics. SmartStem is a wireless sensor built into the tire’s inflation stem that makes the daily tire pressure check quick, easy, accurate, and automatically documented.
- Airweights On Board Weight and Balance System - The AirWeighs on-board weight and balance system is designed to convert landing gear struts into weighing scales, thus providing a quick and accurate readout of both aircraft weight and Center of Gravity.
- Hydraulic Equipment - Hydro-Aire’s complete line of hydraulic components include control valves, hand pumps, servo controls, integrated packages and reservoir/accumulators are known throughout the industry for reliable performance.