- Last week Crane showcased its Power, Fluid Management, Sensing & Utility Systems, Cabin Systems and Landing Systems solutions at the Singapore Airshow.
- Crane highlighted its new Compact Hydroloks, Enhanced LCGIU for the A320 and SmartStem® Wireless Tire Pressure System.
- Crane released five press announcements at the show:
- Crane’s Brake Control on board 787 Dreamliner during visits in Asia
- Crane to provide Hydrolok Seat Recline System for Southwest Airlines 737-700 Retrofit
- Airbus Service Bulletin released for Crane enhanced LGCIU upgrade on A320 Aircraft
- Crane signs Letter of Intent with COMAC to provide Doors Signals System for the C919 Aircraft
- Crane to provide new mcX Premium Modular Control System to Contour Aerospace
- The show set a record for deals totaling more than $31 billion, three times higher than 2010.
- The first three trade days saw more than 38,000 trade visitors from 119 countries, compared to around 35,000 in 2010.
- There were some 900 exhibitors from more than 50 countries.
- The next Singapore Airshow will be held February 11-16, 2014 at Changi Exhibition Centre.
(Photo Caption: Crane booth during show)
(Photo Caption: Crane booth pre show)
(Photo Caption: Nigal Duncan, VP of Sales and Marketing, being interviewed by Channel NewsAsia)