- Guaranteed RHA performance levels for both Enhanced Low Dose Rate Sensitivity (ELDRS) and standard conditions can now be ordered to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 11209.
- The MFP Series are single output 16 watt devices providing output voltages from 0.64 to 3.5 V from a source voltage of 3 to 6 V.
- These are 1.2 x 1.2 inches, up to 90% efficiency and low noise, while requiring no external components.
- The MFP provides guaranteed performance with everything necessary to power today’s loads at the point of use.
- The wide output range of the MFP allows the power system engineer to specify and qualify one device for many output voltage applications.
“Achieving SMD approval for the full family of MFP Point of Load converters is another major step forward in the release of our next generation of power products,” states Ed Fuhr, Vice President of Power Solutions for Crane Aerospace & Electronics.