- Crane Aerospace & Electronics will be highlighting its “next generation” mcX Premium Cabin Control System at Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg March 27-29.
- Attendees are invited to stop by Crane’s booth (5B57), enjoy an espresso, and see the new mcX Premium Modular Control System. Attendees can also learn more about other Crane Cabin System Solutions, including the new Compact Hydrolok® and Mechlok™ Seat Recline Systems.
- The mcX Premium Modular Control System features a modular architecture that reduces overall system hardware and system wiring complexity, while ensuring that the system is easily scalable and customizable. The system gives airline passengers smooth and simultaneous seat motion, less system noise, and a variety of luxury features.
- Crane is also featuring its Compact Hydrolok® Seat Recline System, which combines the compactness of a Gas Lock design with the unsurpassed reliability of a Hydrolok design.
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics has over 60 years of experience in seat control with over 28,000 premium passenger seats currently installed and flying.