- Crane Aerospace & Electronics is highlighting their Modernization, Upgrade and Repair capabilities at the 2012 AMC Conference at the Hilton Anchorage hotel in Anchorage, Alaska April 30 – May 3.
- Attendees are invited to stop by Crane’s hospitality suite 540 and try out the SmartStem Wireless Tire Pressure System, which provides a fast and reliable method of checking aircraft tire pressure without gas loss. SmartStem is designed to be easily retrofitted on existing aircraft.
- SmartStem technology provides numerous benefits including reduced maintenance costs, improved convenience and automatic tracking of tire pressure checks – information which helps assure safety and extends tire life.
- Also on display will be 737 high-reliability proximity sensors, enhanced A320 Landing Gear Control Interface Units and Compact Hydroloks, which combines the compactness of a Gas Lock design with the unsurpassed reliability of a Hydrolok design.
- Crane is hosting a foosball tournament in their suite and invites you to join in the fun. Appetizers will be served and daily prizes will be awarded.